Popular Posts

Mar 13, 2023

The Smallest Details Matter

One thing that is very unnoticed and unappreciated in a film most of the time is the wardrobe. Wardrobe is such a key part of a film, it shapes the character, each piece of clothing is a message a definition, it shapes who and what the character represents. 

At first I wasn't sure how to add wardrobe to my piece, but then I thought about how i could use it to create a transition in time. I decided that during first half of the opening the character will be wearing a shirt of the team they dream of being in that displays the name of an iconic soccer player in the back. Then we will see a parallel of the same scene to reveal the shirt he is wearing now displays a different last name, his last name. 


                          During training                                   When subject made the team 

           .        



Fall In Love with Rom-Coms

What is a Rom-Com? A Romantic Comedy is a sub-genre of comedy. In a Rom-Com the whole plot of the film revolves around a romantic concept an...