Popular Posts

Feb 23, 2023

Goooolll!!

The word "Gol" is what one says when a player scores in a soccer game. the word carries a feeling of achievement, a power that makes the crowds go crazy. a "Gol" can define the life of those players, define who they are or will be. 

I'm not very sporty but soccer has always been a sport that has struck me as fun to watch because its different to every other sport. In soccer everything is, unexpected, it makes you cling to your seat, makes your heart beat harder and harder as your team starts nearing closer to the opposing teams post. 

I want to express that feeling and display the importance a Gol has on a players life in my film. I want my film to transmit a message, to display excitement, happiness, dedication. From beginning to end i want my film to be meaningful. 

I have very attached to this idea even thought i never done something related to sports. I think it will be challenging, it will have setbacks and will take time but this idea i can put my whole heart in it because it is a sport i have learned to like, it is a sport that connect me with my friend and family, a sport that can help so many achieve their dreams. 

Fall In Love with Rom-Coms

What is a Rom-Com? A Romantic Comedy is a sub-genre of comedy. In a Rom-Com the whole plot of the film revolves around a romantic concept an...