Popular Posts

Feb 24, 2023

I choose you

I liked the thought of doing something new. Mystery is completely new to me. In every sense. The idea of the movie is easy to write, easy to produce and even easy to name. It is just so easy. But also i don't feel like it express anything i believe in, it doesn't display things i value, my perspective on the world. Also it a story that though easy to write, i don't relate to it. I never have experience something like it, so it can come off veery unrealistic. I believe when doing something it should leave the viewer with a message. I'm detached from the idea of the movie so the movie would be a meaningless film. 

With this said. i say it's official. I'm writing, directing and producing a sport-drama film. 

Now i have to think about factors for this movie like : 

-Actors

- Location,

-Storyboarding,

-Schedule of shooting,

-Music

-Fonts

 and so much more. I promise to update on everything i work in now that i actually know what film opening i'm doing. 


Fall In Love with Rom-Coms

What is a Rom-Com? A Romantic Comedy is a sub-genre of comedy. In a Rom-Com the whole plot of the film revolves around a romantic concept an...