Popular Posts

Mar 24, 2023

HOW IS IT GOING?

Am I stressing? very much so
Is there enough time? Basically no, but I'll make it. 

The thing about producing a film is that you depend on so many factors. My main factor that has affected my film time has been the main character who is meant to play the part of the soccer player. It has taken forever to figure out a time to film and it has put me in the spot i'm at now.

There is barely any time, in fact i have only a week to film, edit and color correct my film. 

However! we aren't going to get anywhere with a negative mindset. So i have faith everything will work out, and i know for a fact i'll make it work and be able to turn in everything by April Third.

The custom made shirts i needed are going to be done by Monday, I am filming everything between Monday and Wednesday, I'll edit from Thursdays to Saturday. 

While waiting i have started working on the title and adding it to the last scene, while also creating the credits. 

Everything will work out.

Fall In Love with Rom-Coms

What is a Rom-Com? A Romantic Comedy is a sub-genre of comedy. In a Rom-Com the whole plot of the film revolves around a romantic concept an...