Popular Posts

Mar 22, 2023

I'M THE LUCKIEST PERSON ALIVE

 

I have to be Gods favorite children. No really, I'm literally the luckiest person ever.

Cam work
I got the final shot for the film opening, i'm working backwards starting from finish to start. 

I went to the inter miami stadium, and ended up doing camera wok for their show on "Apple TV". After doing that the guys had a steadicam and they asked: "what if we do your shot with the steadi? .   

A steadicam cost around $5,000. the FX6 on it cost like $2000 more than the steadicam. Lastly, getting someone who know how to work a steadicam is around $1000. I paid a total amount of $0.

steadicam

 A Steadicam is a camera stabilizer, with the final result of isolating the camera from the operators movement. The use of it elevates the look of a production, makes it look more profesional, as the shots end up looking like they are floating. Steadicams are used in movies, awards, sports and so much more. Not everyone knows how to work a steadicam as there is a certain movement and certain walk for it to look smooth and right. 

And then there is me who  casualty got a shot for free in this crazy equipment.

That is reason number one of why i'm so lucky but second reason is the fact i got the stadium empty just like i wanted it. 

I am so grateful and privileged to have gotten such a great shot with such amazing equipment.I think this shot its going to elevate the look of the whole film opening and bring the whole thing together.

Here is a preview of what the shot looked like. 



                       Position 1                                                          Position 2

Fall In Love with Rom-Coms

What is a Rom-Com? A Romantic Comedy is a sub-genre of comedy. In a Rom-Com the whole plot of the film revolves around a romantic concept an...