I been working on this story board for days because it has been complicated to put my thoughts into physical images. I used the the website "Canva" to create the story board online and use referential images instead of having to draw it myself. There will probably be changes like adding shots or deleting some. Also for this project the storyboard is mostly a tool of visualizing what I'd like the shots to look like along. It serves the function of a checklist rather than an editing order or shooting order. However i do feel like the storyboard is lacking a special moment where it clicks that the player was training all his life and is now on their first day into the team, which i'm still trying to figure out what that moment can be like.
Popular Posts
-
After weeks of chronic stress and restless nights. After burning half of my brain cells to create this on time. After days of tears, sweat, ...
Fall In Love with Rom-Coms
What is a Rom-Com? A Romantic Comedy is a sub-genre of comedy. In a Rom-Com the whole plot of the film revolves around a romantic concept an...
-
Things are getting real. I got approval to record the insides of location #2 and even have the date I will be doing so. This means it's ...
-
After weeks of chronic stress and restless nights. After burning half of my brain cells to create this on time. After days of tears, sweat, ...
-
I created the Mood board for three main reasons. 1.Firs of all it allow me to understand further how i want the film to look like and feel l...





