Popular Posts

Mar 8, 2023

The Train is Moving


 Things are happening, this project is moving forward!.

First of all i got the actor!. I contacted  him and told him a little about the project and he's on board. we are planning the shooting schedule that works for both of us and is as soon as possible. 

Another exciting news (at least to me) are that I got confirmation to film in both locations I wanted to. I will be filming in vista park as the first location. In this location is where all the training will be happening.  Second location is an actual soccer stadium, the DRV PNK Stadium home of Inter Miami FC. 

I have discussed the possibility of recording in the stadium with the actor as he trains there along with family friends who work there. So far, I am able to record there, the outsides is what I need to film as of right now but i might want to film the inside like hallways and lockers which I also discussed with them and they said they confirm that part as soon as they could. When they do I'll update you guys on that.

Last two announcement are that I worked on the story board and will be able to share it here very soon and that I created a sheet to keep up with deadlines and the production process to make sure I have enough time to do everything. Kind of like a check list and reminder simultaneously. 


Fall In Love with Rom-Coms

What is a Rom-Com? A Romantic Comedy is a sub-genre of comedy. In a Rom-Com the whole plot of the film revolves around a romantic concept an...