Popular Posts

Mar 30, 2023

AND THEN FILMING HAPPENED!

I FINALLY GOT TO FILM!

I finally got to film most of my film opening on Wednesday. It was the most stressful day of my life so far. The night before filming day I stayed out late doing other errands so the next day i didn't go to school and woke up around 10:00am. I was supposed to pick up the shirts that i needed for wardrobe on Tuesdays but i had work and didn't get a chance to. So on Wednesday when i woke up at 10:00am my mom was just leaving to get the shirts, mind you, the shirts pick up place was in Doral City, that is around 30 minutes far from Weston. I was meant to record at 12:30pm.  So time was really against me but also was the weather. I t was predicted to start raining around 3:00pm.

However, as i said before, I'm God favorite and everything worked out in my favor. My mother got back with the shirt at 12:45pm. Equipment was ready by 1:00pm. We got to the park around 1:30pm. Started filming the drones scenes first to get the clean shots before people came and also to make sure if it were to really rain we get that out of the way. We finished all drone scenes around 2:00pm.

At three the Sony Fx6 came out and so did the sun. It was so bright and the rain predictions moved to 5:00pm. We got all the shots with a beautiful natural light and just as we were done the rain came. 

Then the next day i went back to inter miami with the actor to get the last couple of shots i needed of him with the shirt that had his last name in the shirt. That day we also got amazing weather and no one in the premises called us out but instead encouraged us to continue filming. 

In two days I got everything I need and more. 






Fall In Love with Rom-Coms

What is a Rom-Com? A Romantic Comedy is a sub-genre of comedy. In a Rom-Com the whole plot of the film revolves around a romantic concept an...